Powered By Blogger

Michael Jordan- My Idol

Michael Jordan- My Idol

2009年6月28日

Haix!!!!

what is love??
it will hurt ppl?
or it will make ppl happy??
who can answer me??

i reli suffer a lot thse days...
i try my best not to think abt her,
but why! why! why my mind still think abt her...
my heart is crying now, my soul ady disappeared...
live without a soul, like a zombie..

i cant control myself anymore..
my body seems to be losing control...
everyday try to make myself bz,
make myself no time to think abt her,
i want to 'ma zhui' myself,
i dun wan to suffer anymore...
why cant i juz live without her...

everytime she sad,
i worry so much,
she cry,
my heart broken,
she happy, i also happy..

BUT

she dunno tat i 'an lian; her...
she dunno tat i reli suffer a lot bcoz of her...
she dunno tat i seriously poisoned by the 'love poison'..
she dunno tat i always support her from the bottom of my heart...
she dunno tat i will protect her and worry abt her wherever she is...


but everything is overed nw....
i wont have the chance anymore....
i think is the time for me to gib up on her....
i will zhu fu her for my whole life....

it's OVERED....
i shud stop thinking of her....
NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE........
i will keep telling myself like tat...
NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!!!!
NO MORE thinking of her.....

1 則留言:

  1. who is she?? Tell me!!! XD sam29360@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除