Powered By Blogger

Michael Jordan- My Idol

Michael Jordan- My Idol

2010年1月1日

lost lost lost...

just came back from America, everything in Malaysia i still cant use to it...
this few days i feel like i am very tired and moody...
i dunno is that anything else besides tiredness that make me moody...
i dunno what happened to me...
where am i??? the real 'me'
seems like when i am writing this post, i am not the real 'me'
i am someone else...
i dunno who am i....
i dunno what i am doing right now...
i have lost my direction....
i feel that i have changed...
my attitude, my mood, my thinking...
all changed until i cant really recognize who am i...
i still can continue my normal life but my heart like missing something...
i feel like i am missing someone...
i dunno what i did is right or wrong!!!
i dunno what i have decided is right or wrong!!
everything in my world seems to be very strange to me...
i cant go back to the past and become the 'me' the past..
i have lost direction in my own mind and soul...
is this the next challenge that the GOD want me to overcome it??
can i forgot her???

i miss her...
how i gonna forget..

沒有留言:

張貼留言