Powered By Blogger

Michael Jordan- My Idol

Michael Jordan- My Idol

2009年7月30日

Broken heart

Do you ever feel it b4?
It juz like many small needles, penetrate into your heart........
Arghh.....
OR the heart juz lyk a piece of glass,
'priangggg...', it's broken.........



I have felt the pain recently,
everyday juz lyk a crazy guy,
lyk i got a lot of 怨恨in my heart,
when i laugh,
it's so fake to me.....
I hate it...
REALLY hate it!!!!!!!!
WHY cant i juz be myself, become normal back????
But the feeling keeps disturbing me,
i REALLY tired to become lyk tat...

WHAT i did these days!!!!!!!
everyday make myself to be bz,
no time to think of it......
BUT it's useless!!!!!!


Is it bcoz i think too much?
Is it bocz i feel sad??
Is it bcoz i feel lonely and helpless??


NONONONONO................


i juz dunno WHY i will feel so????

HAIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 則留言:

  1. bong, dun think too much k? cheers ya, anything find me ba =) support ya

    回覆刪除